audrey allman designs

**10% of Audrey's sales will go towards Young Life Campership for North Atlanta & Grady!  There will also be earrings available with full purchase going towards this fundraising effort!**
Sweet Audrey Allman....I believe she was at the very 1st ever Garden Market & missed a year to have a baby :).  I'm pretty sure her due date was like the same day as the market that year!  A fairly valid excuse.
Audrey has been setting the trends in the jewelry world for as long as I've known her.  She puts things out there that are so wonderful & that I never would have thought of!  She always seems to be a step ahead of the trend, so pay attention!
I love it all.

We are thankful she is back this year & can't wait to see what she has in store!

See you at the Garden Market!!

No comments: