Intown Sundries


One of our favorite parts about this Market is the people - I say that a lot.  And only because we mean it.   And because we mean it....I'll just say it again....

WE LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!!
Many of the vendors are using their gifts to support a ministry that they are passionate about. We have mentioned those ministries in previous entries & will continue to let you know all about these amazing people you will be meeting at the Garden Market on Saturday.
One of those people is Rebecca O'Mara with Intown Sundries.   She's awesome.  Her husband Tim is awesome.  And their soaps are awesome.
Her soaps really are wonderful & I am saying that as someone who has bought them for myself & others. A portion of the proceeds from the sales with Intown Sundries will go towards the BeltLine Bike Shop. You should totally check out their story & their journey with the Bike Shop.
I tell their story all the time.....it's a story that makes me want to move forward.   Inspiring.

So, grab a friend & come on out on Saturday, Nov 16th to the GARDEN MARKET!

No comments: