Abby's Angels


So, there is this little girl.  I never knew her - but I knew of her because so many special people in my life knew her.    But here's what I do know - & if I have some facts wrong then we'll get it all sorted out soon enough.  
Sweet Abby had cancer & died way too young.  She fought a brave battle & an army raised up around her that help to let her name live on in a way that will continue to help other children with their fights with cancer.
These beautiful drift wood angels & nativity sets will be sold in Abby's memory & the money raised will go to Blue Skies ministries.  And Blue Skies is something we should all know a little but more about.....I have friends that have volunteered their time with their families to be a part of what happens on the retreats at Blue Skies & I'm betting we all know families that have, or would benefit from the relief that Blue Skies offers families of children with cancer.  
This market always draws people with hearts that beat big.  So come ready to be blessed in so many ways.  We can't wait to see you on November 16th!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where you can buy these angels direct? a website or blog? I have two but want more???