Treehouse Cards


(a huge thanks to Clay Calhoun photography)

Lori was with us the past 2 years & is a sweet soul to be around.  Here are some words about her creations...



I've taken this year to 'think outside the box' a little and do some things that aren't exactly your mainstream 'Thank You' and typical 'Happy Birthday' cards.  Here at Treehouse Cards you will always find the main staples such as the owls, birds on a wire, that card to meet any occasion and all the holiday cards you would ever want.  But now, you can find some other types of cards that are a little different and don't give you a reason to send a friend or loved one a card, but simply 'just because'.  I hand stamp everything myself and I can personalize anything to your liking at no extra cost.  I can do most anything you'd like.  Come see me at Treehouse Cards, I'd love to meet you or check me out on facebook at Treehouse Cards.  
Thanks!



lori murphy

No comments: