the neema shop

Well, I've been crazy busy painting and mothering so forgive me for not posting more pictures...though I hope to through the week!  This market has become near & dear to me...I sound like a broken record, I know.  But I love the hearts behind the people who step forward to do this.  
I love that it has stayed small & intimate.  
I love the opportunity to know the person behind the work.  
I love it all.
And I love that you come.
You come because you have grown to love all that makes this market unique too.
And I just can't wait to see you there!!!

Quick highlight....the angels are meant to tell a story.  
I read Isaiah 9:6 & I get wrapped up in all that is there.  Every set of words has so much meaning...a son is given, a child is born...and the government will be upon his shoulders....He will be called Prince of Peace.
Mighty God.....and so on.
And to rest our thoughts around each one overwhelms me in the best way.
So.....that is the story behind the angels.  Collect them or give one as a gift.  They can stand alone or they can be a set.
There will be placemats there again this year & a smattering of other things.
Hopefully, I will be able to offer name meaning boards!!!  So stay tuned for info on that.
You'll want to make sure you follow us on facebook for the latest.

And now, I'm off to take a quick rest before I jump back into it.
Do plan to stop by!  
I know there are other markets happening around Atlanta this weekend...there is no reason to choose among them.  Hit them all!  And with the Yumbii truck coming - plan your lunch around the Garden Market!
Though, as you veterans know, you want to get there early to get your hands on the best picks!
I love locally made goods.......it makes Atlanta great.


No comments: